I am deeply moved by James Wade s incredible gift," said Dean Marney, executive director for the North Central Regional Library.
What does NCRL stand for?
NCRL stands for North Central Regional Library (Washington)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCRL
We have 12 other meanings of NCRL in our Acronym Attic
- North Carolina Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf, Inc.
- Napa County Rental Information and Mediation Services (California)
- National Collaborative Research Infrastructure Strategy (Australia)
- National Center for Reason and Justice
- National Commission on Rural Labour (India)
- National Cyber Racing League (fantasy league)
- Natural Chemotherapeutic and Research Laboratory (Uganda)
- Nevada College and Research Libraries (now Nevada Library Association)
- Noise Control Research Laboratory (Ireland)
- North Carolina Right to Life
- Northern Carbon Research Laboratories (School of Chemical Engineering and Advanced Materials; University of Newcastle; UK)
- North Carolina Restaurant and Lodging Association (Raleigh, North Carolina)
- North Carolina Rated License Assessment Project (Greensboro, NC)
- Normalized Cramer-Rao Lower Bound
- National Catholic Rural Life Conference
- National Center for Rural Law Enforcement
- National Conference on Research in Language and Literacy
- National Commission for Religious and Linguistic Minorities
- North Central Regional Library System (Mason City, IA)
- Northcoast Regional Land Trust (California; also seen as NRLT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Actual books-by-mail service began in the 1960s at the North Central Regional Library in Wenatchee, Washington, when Mike Lynch sent an annotated catalog of paperback titles to each system patron with a rural mailbox as an address.
At the North Central Regional Library, our patrons love the convenience of our Mail Order Library Service," said Dan Howard, director of public services at the Washington state library.