com), has announced that Chairman Duane Long and Vice Chairman Pat Long have been elected to serve a one-year term on the 2012-2013 North Carolina Trucking Association (NCTA) Board of Directors.
What does NCTA stand for?
NCTA stands for North Carolina Trucking Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCTA
We have 43 other meanings of NCTA in our Acronym Attic
- National Council for the Traditional Arts (Silver Spring, MD)
- Navajo Code Talkers Association
- Nebraska College of Technical Agriculture (Curtis, NE)
- New Connective Tissue Attachment
- Newborn Care Training Academy (various organizations)
- Non-Contract Technical Activity
- Non-Conventional Transmissible Agent
- North Carolina Teacher Academy (Morrisville, NC)
- North Carolina Technology Association (Raleigh, NC)
- North Carolina Telecommunications Association
- North Carolina Turnpike Authority
- North Central Truck Accessories (St Joseph, MN)
- North Country Trail Association
- Northern California Terrier Association
- Northern California Translators Association
- Northern Cape Tourism Authority (South Africa)
- North Carolina Theatre Arts Educators
- National Commission on Teaching and America's Future
- National Congress of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics (USNCTAM)
- Naval Computer & Telecommunications Area Master Station
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The North Carolina Trucking Association (NCTA) presented Sam Faucette of Old Dominion Freight Line with its Safety Director of the Year Award on July 24 during the NCTA Annual Safety Conference in Myrtle Beach, S.
I commend the candidates for rejecting tolls along this critically important transportation artery," said Crystal Collins, President of the North Carolina Trucking Association.
In 1997, she became the first woman chair of the North Carolina Trucking Association.
North Carolina Trucking Association Gary Slade of Denver, NC; First Place 3-Axle.
He currently is serving on the Board of Directors of the North Carolina Trucking Association.
Petty belongs to the North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants and the North Carolina Trucking Association.
The motor carrier industry has been a steadfast champion for safety on southeast roadways and across the nation," said Duane Long, board chairman, North Carolina Trucking Association and president of Longistics.