native, is an incorporating member and current chair of the North Carolina Rural Economic Development Center, a board member of the Public School Forum of North Carolina, the North Carolina Foundation for Advanced Health Programs Inc.
What does NCREDC stand for?
NCREDC stands for North Carolina Rural Economic Development Center (Raleigh, NC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- National Computer Rank Examination (China)
- National Council on Rehabilitation Education
- Naval Construction Research Establishment
- Non-Conventional Renewable Energy (law; Chile)
- North Carolina Rural Electrification Authority
- North Carolina Real Estate Commission
- North Central Research Extension Center (agricultural field research; Minot, ND)
- North County Regional Education Center (San Marcos, California)
- Northern Colorado River Extensional Corridor
- National Center for Research on Early Childhood Education
- National Center for Research in Economic Education (University of Nebraska-Lincoln)
- National Center for Research on Earthquake Engineering (Taiwan)
- North Carolina Real Estate Educational Foundation
- National Club of Real Estate Investors
- National Council of Real Estate Investment Fiduciaries
- National Commercial Real Estate Information Service
- North Central Regional Educational Laboratory
- North Central Region Educational Materials Project (multi-university extension education)
- North Carolina Research and Education Network
- North Coast Regional Environmental Plan (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
North Carolina Rural Economic Development Center (1987)
Leveraged Funds/Source North Carolina Electric Membership Corporation zero-percent economic development loans, to RCSC, guaranteed by BEMC, for the construction of the Winnabowand Tabor City buildings $950,000 BEMC 5-percent economic development loan to RCSC for the construction of the Winnabow building $128,326 For the construction of the Whiteville building and access road (which are owned by BEMC and leased to RCSC): USDA Rural Economic Development Loan (repaid) $100,000 North Carolina Technological Development Authority $185,000 North Carolina Rural Economic Development Center Inc $30,000 USDA Industrial Development Grant $32,000 Columbus County, N.
Hosting sponsors include the UNCW Cameron School of Business, the North Carolina Department of Commerce, the North Carolina Rural Economic Development Center, the City of Wilmington, the Small Business Technology and Development Center, the North Carolina Biotechnology Center, and the Small Business Center at Cape Fear Community College.
Project Co-conveners: -- Steven Burke -- North Carolina Biotechnology Center -- Billy Ray Hall -- North Carolina Rural Economic Development Center -- Ghasem Shahbazi, Ph.
Martin County also is receiving grants from the Golden LEAF Foundation and the North Carolina Rural Economic Development Center to renovate office space at the Northeast Technology and Business Center, where the new data processing facility is located.
Technology grant recipients included Community Technology Centers Network; North Carolina Rural Economic Development Center Inc.
15 /PRNewswire/ -- Curtis Wynn, Chief Executive Officer of Roanoke Electric Cooperative based in Rich Square, has been presented the prestigious Outstanding Rural Leadership Award by the North Carolina Rural Economic Development Center.