Boyers has joined the North Carolina Restaurant and Lodging Association.
What does NCRLA stand for?
NCRLA stands for North Carolina Restaurant and Lodging Association (Raleigh, North Carolina)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Collaborative Research Infrastructure Strategy (Australia)
- National Center for Reason and Justice
- National Commission on Rural Labour (India)
- National Cyber Racing League (fantasy league)
- Natural Chemotherapeutic and Research Laboratory (Uganda)
- Nevada College and Research Libraries (now Nevada Library Association)
- Noise Control Research Laboratory (Ireland)
- North Carolina Right to Life
- North Central Regional Library (Washington)
- Northern Carbon Research Laboratories (School of Chemical Engineering and Advanced Materials; University of Newcastle; UK)
- North Carolina Rated License Assessment Project (Greensboro, NC)
- Normalized Cramer-Rao Lower Bound
- National Catholic Rural Life Conference
- National Center for Rural Law Enforcement
- National Conference on Research in Language and Literacy
- National Commission for Religious and Linguistic Minorities
- North Central Regional Library System (Mason City, IA)
- Northcoast Regional Land Trust (California; also seen as NRLT)
- Northern California Regional Land Trust (Chico, CA)
- National Center for Regenerative Medicine (Cleveland, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also serves on the Hospitality Education Advisory Committee at Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College, the Advisory Board at the University of Delaware, and the Penn State College of Health and Human Development Alumni Board About NCRLA: NCRLA, the North Carolina Restaurant and Lodging Association is the leading advocate and resource for the state's $13.
The North Carolina Restaurant and Lodging Association What: The North Carolina Restaurant and Lodging Association (NCRLA) invites members of media to attend a series of town hall meetings for the industry this month that will focus on the group's legislative agenda for 2007, and the recent merging of the state's two most prominent industries through the trade association.