1 million in broadband recovery funding through the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) to support fiber acquisition for the North Carolina Research and Education Network (NCREN) in North Carolina.
What does NCREN stand for?
NCREN stands for North Carolina Research and Education Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NCREN in our Acronym Attic
- National Center for Research on Early Childhood Education
- North Carolina Rural Economic Development Center (Raleigh, NC)
- National Center for Research in Economic Education (University of Nebraska-Lincoln)
- National Center for Research on Earthquake Engineering (Taiwan)
- North Carolina Real Estate Educational Foundation
- National Club of Real Estate Investors
- National Council of Real Estate Investment Fiduciaries
- National Commercial Real Estate Information Service
- North Central Regional Educational Laboratory
- North Central Region Educational Materials Project (multi-university extension education)
- North Coast Regional Environmental Plan (Australia)
- National Center for Reliable Electric Power Transmission (Fayatteville, AR)
- National Center for Real Estate Research
- Northern Colorado Renewable Energy Society
- Newaygo County Regional Educational Service Agency (Freemont, MI)
- National Center for Restructuring Education, Schools and Teaching (Columbia University; New York, NY)
- National Association of Commercial Real Estate Women
- Northern California Real Estate Exchange
- National Calamity Relief Fund
- National Canine Research Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
North Carolina Research and Education Network (NC REN) NC REN is a private telecommunications network that links universities, research institutions, medical centers, and graduate centers throughout North Carolina.
MCNC operates the nationally-recognized North Carolina Research and Education Network (NCREN) and has a world-class team with a history of pioneering advanced network research," said Charles Corbalis, CEO and president at Calient.
org About HPCC The High Performance Computing and Communications division (HPCC) of MCNC, includes the North Carolina Research and Education Network (NCREN) and the North Carolina Supercomputing Center (NCSC).
Litton Network Access Systems will contribute through product and software application development with MCNC and NCREN, the North Carolina Research and Education Network who will focus on the video architecture and standards of performance.
Through these facilities MCNC provides LSC and its customers with its time-tested infrastructure - including site management/hosting, network connectivity, and dual T3 (45 megabits per second) Internet access - and solid technical expertise gained through 15 years of experience managing the North Carolina Research and Education Network.