26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- What: North Carolina Department of Transportation Secretary Tony Tata and Norfolk Southern Chairman President and CEO Wick Moorman will headline Progress in Motion 2013: Partnerships for Growth , a two-day forum sponsored by the North Carolina Railroad Company March 5-6 in Raleigh, N.
What does NCRR stand for?
NCRR stands for North Carolina Railroad
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NCRR
We have 18 other meanings of NCRR in our Acronym Attic
- National Council of Radiation Protection and Measurement
- National Capital Regional Police Office (authority in the Philippines)
- Negril Coral Reef Preservation Society
- Non-Convertible Redeemable Preference Shares
- North Carolina Recreation and Park Society (now North Carolina Recreation and Park Association)
- National Center for Research Resources
- Network Cost Reduction Ratio
- Nikkei for Civil Rights & Redress
- Non Conformance Release Report
- Norfolk County Rifle Range (Virginia)
- North Carolina Rottweiler Rescue (Raleigh, NC)
- National Capital Region Rifle Association (Canada)
- National Capital Region Ringette League (Canada)
- Neuro-Cognitive Rehabilitation Research Network (support and consultation)
- National Centre of Radiobiology and Radiation Protection
- National Commission for Reconstruction, Resettlement and Rehabilitation
- North Carolina Response Rating System (emergency response evaluation; North Carolina Department of Insurance)
- National Center for Radiation Research and Technology
- National Capitol Response Squad
- National Corvette Restorers Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
North Carolina railroad officials, say commuter trains would take away some of the heavy traffic we see during rush hour.
In 2000, the North Carolina Department of Transportation Rail Division began working, in conjunction with North Carolina Railroad (NCRR), Norfolk Southern Corporation (NS) (NYSE:NSC), and CSX Transportation (NYSE:CSX), to determine what improvements were necessary for the 317-mile state-owned rail corridor that links Charlotte, Greenville, and Raleigh, North Carolina.
BUSINESS WIRE)--April 7, 1997--The North Carolina Railroad Company (OTC:NORA) and the Governor's Office of the State of North Carolina (State) today said that they have approved a Letter of Intent for a proposed merger plan, whereby the State would acquire the shares of the approximately 800 NCRR shareholders at a price of $66 per share.
Along the North Carolina Railroad (NCRR), flooding impacted freight movement as well due to a number of washouts on the track.
Paul Cameron was the largest land and slave owner in North Carolina and president of the North Carolina Railroad during the Civil War.
26, 1996--The North Carolina Railroad Company (NCRR) (OTC:NORA) today announced that the State of North Carolina, which holds approximately 75 percent of the Company's shares, has notified NCRR that the State has retained NationsBank as a financial adviser to evaluate the acquisition of the Company's shares not already owned by the State.
9 /PRNewswire/ -- The North Carolina Railroad Company (NCRR) released an 11-month study today that concludes that rush-hour commuter trains can operate on NCRR tracks along with freight trains from Greensboro to Goldsboro.