1 /PRNewswire/ -- The North Carolina Networking Initiative (NCNI), through the generosity of Cabletron Systems' SPECTRUM organization, awarded four scholarships to graduate students at Triangle universities to explore leading-edge network and Internet-2 technologies.
What does NCNI stand for?
NCNI stands for North Carolina Networking Initiative
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Neuronal Cell Nuclear Factor (neurobiology)
- Northern California Neuropsychology Forum
- Nevada County Narrow Gauge (railroad)
- North Carolina National Guard
- North Carolina Natural Gas (Fayetteville, NC)
- North Carolina Network of Grantmakers (Chapel Hill, NC)
- Not Crushed/Not Ground
- Northern California - Nevada - Hawaii
- Northern California Natural History Museum (California State University)
- North Carolina Natural Heritage Program
- Northern California Nursing Informatics Association
- North-Central New Jersey
- National College of Naturopathic Medicine
- NorthCoast Nuclear Medicine (Queensland, Australia)
- North Central New Mexico Economic Development District (Santa Fe, NM)
- Northern California and Nevada Medical Library Group
- National Children in Need Network (Kenya)
- North Carolina News Network
- National Center for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (China)
- National Crime Night Out (National Association of Town Watch)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5-Gbps and 10-Gbps wavelengths for advanced university research applications The North Carolina Networking Initiative (NCNI), a consortium of North Carolina research-intensive universities, and Cisco Systems, Inc.
27 /PRNewswire/ -- NCNI, the North Carolina Networking Initiative, announced today that it is directly connecting to Abilene, the most advanced research and education network in the world.
About NCNI The North Carolina Networking Initiative (NCNI) is a collaborative effort of the Triangle Universities and high technology industries to explore and develop leading edge network technologies, engineering and applications.
This partnership will further advance the efforts of MCNC and NCNI - the North Carolina Networking Initiative, to develop and deliver high quality, interactive video for North Carolina and Internet 2 member universities in research and education applications.