The North Carolina Music Teachers Association (NCMTA) will be recognized for its 50 years of affiliation with MTNA October 8-11, 2009 at its state conference in Greensboro.
What does NCMTA stand for?
NCMTA stands for North Carolina Music Teachers Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCMTA
We have 1 other meaning of NCMTA in our Acronym Attic
- National Capital Model Soldier Society
- Nationally Certified Massage Therapist (National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork)
- New Canaan Mounted Troop, Inc. (horsemanship organization; Connecticut)
- New Century Machine Tools, LLC (Clayton, MO)
- Non-Cancerous Matched Tissue (oral cancer)
- Northern California Motorcycle Training, Inc. (Petaluma, CA)
- Numerical Control for Machine Tools
- Nassau County Mathematics Teachers Association (New York)
- National Council of Master Thatchers Associations (UK)
- North Carolina Marine Trade Association
- Nationally Certified Massage Therapist & Bodyworker
- North Carolina Model Teacher Education Consortium
- Network Control Master Unit
- Northern California Metal Underground (band)
- North Coast Mac Users Group (Santa Rosa, CA)
- Non-Commercial Motor Vehicle
- Northern Cereal Mosaic Virus (plants)
- North Carolina Mosquito and Vector Control Association
- National Case Management Week
- Natomas Central Mutual Water Company (Rio Linda, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Stewart attended and gave speeches at four state conferences in the fall, including the North Carolina Music Teachers Association conference.
This past fall the State Executive Board of the North Carolina Music Teachers Association forwarded a proposal to the national State Presidents Advisory Council (SPAC) requesting reinstatement of the Senior concerto requirement.