Winners and guests spent a day at North Carolina Motor Speedway in Rockingham, known in NASCAR circles as "The Rock.
What does NCMS stand for?
NCMS stands for North Carolina Motor Speedway (now Rockingham Speedway)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NCMS
We have 44 other meanings of NCMS in our Acronym Attic
- National Centre for Medium Range Weather Forecasting (India)
- National Center for Manufacturing Sciences
- National Classification Management Society
- National Compliance Management Services, Inc.
- Naval Communications Security Material System
- Navy Configuration Management System
- Network Configuration Management System
- Non-Conformity Management System
- North Canton Middle School (North Canton, OH)
- North Carolina Masters Swimming
- North Carroll Middle School (Hampstead, MD)
- Northstar Capital Markets Services
- North Carolina Medical Society Alliance
- North Carolina Middle School Association
- Nodal Control Mobile Subscriber Access Circuit Switch
- North Carolina Minority Support Center
- North Carolina Mathematics and Science Education Network
- National Collateral Management Services Ltd. (India)
- National Christian Multicultural Student Leaders Conference
- National Capital Model Soldier Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Southern 500 at Darlington, which has been on the NASCAR schedule since 1950, would be moved to North Carolina Motor Speedway in Rockingham the first week of November.
BUSINESS WIRE)--April 25, 2000 International Speedway Corporation ("ISC") (Nasdaq/NM: ISCA; OTC Bulletin Board: ISCB) announced today that the jurors in the North Carolina Motor Speedway ("NCMS") case returned a verdict slightly higher than the original price paid by Penske Motorsports Inc.
PMI also has a majority ownership of the North Carolina Motor Speedway near Rockingham, North Carolina, holds a 40% interest in Homestead-Miami Speedway, LLC, near Miami, Florida; and has a minority interest in Grand Prix Association of Long Beach, Inc.
COMING UP NASCAR WINSTON CUP Sunday: AC Delco 400, North Carolina Motor Speedway, Rockingham, N.
The recent running of the AC Delco 400 at the North Carolina Motor Speedway concluded the Company's racing schedule for 1997.
The company already owns Michigan Speedway, Nazareth Speedway, the California Speedway, majority ownership of North Carolina Motor Speedway and a part interest in a Florida complex.
PMI also has a majority ownership of the North Carolina Motor Speedway near Rockingham, North Carolina and holds a 40% interest in Homestead-Miami Speedway, LLC.