Osbahr is a past president of the North Carolina Medical Society and was appointed and served on the North Carolina Governor's Task Force on Public Health and the first review panel for the North Carolina Medical Board.
What does NCMB stand for?
NCMB stands for North Carolina Medical Board (est. 1859; Raleigh, NC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCMB
We have 2 other meanings of NCMB in our Acronym Attic
- Northwest Cultured Marble Association
- Napa County Mosquito Abatement District
- National Conference on Ministry to the Armed Forces
- North Carolina Mountain Acoustic Music Association
- Non-Conforming Material Action Report (Nissan)
- North Central Massachusetts Association of Realtors
- National Catholic Ministry to the Bereaved (est. 1990; St. Louis, MO)
- National Collection of Marine Bacteria (Torry Research Station; Aberdeen, Scotland, UK)
- National Conciliation and Mediation Board (Quezon City, Philippines)
- Non Conformance Monitoring Board (engineering industry)
- North Country Mortgage Bank
- North Carolina Military Business Center
- National Capital Minority Business Opportunity Committee (Washington, D.C.)
- North Central Mountain Bike Patrol
- Nassau County Medical Center
- National Capital Macintosh Club
- National Capital Medical Center (Washington, DC)
- National Capital Memorial Commission
- National Coalition for Marine Conservation
- National Communications and Media Commission (Iraq)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Then, the North Carolina Medical Board began its disciplinary hearing against the doctor.
But state law requires a doctor to be present and today the State Board of Corrections and the North Carolina Medical Board will argue their cases.