A successful October 2002 audit by an ACA team coincided with the announcement by the North Carolina Jail Administrators Association that Mecklenburg County Jail-Central had been awarded the North Carolina Large Jail of the Year distinction--an honor bestowed upon the Mecklenburg County Jail-North facility the previous year.
What does NCJAA stand for?
NCJAA stands for North Carolina Jail Administrators Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Contest Journal
- National Council of Justice
- National Criminal Justice
- Net Chart Japan, Inc. (Internet Initiative Japan, Inc.)
- New Columbia Joist Co.
- North Carolina Journal (North Carolina Alliance for Athletics, Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance)
- National Collegiate Judo Association (est. 1962)
- National Criminal Justice Association
- Nepalese Canadian Janajati Association
- North Carolina Justice Academy (Salemburg, NC)
- National Council for Japanese American Redress
- No Connection Just A Satisfied Customer
- National Campaign for Justice in Bhopal (Bhopal, India)
- National Criminal Justice Board (UK)
- New Creole Jazz Band (Missouri)
- Northamptonshire Criminal Justice Board (UK)
- National Capital Judging Center (Washington, DC; American Orchid Society)
- Neighborhood Centers of Johnson County (Iowa City, IA)
- Nevada Commission on Judicial Discipline
- New City Jewish Center (New York, NY)