North Carolina has established the North Carolina Information Network that relies on electronic mail and bulletin board services to act as gateways to a range of electronic information resources.
What does NCIN stand for?
NCIN stands for North Carolina Information Network (library organization)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCIN
We have 2 other meanings of NCIN in our Acronym Attic
- National Council of Industrial Meteorologists
- New City Investment Managers (est. 2004; London, England, UK)
- New Concepts in Marketing, Inc.
- National Collection of Industrial Food and Marine Bacteria (UK)
- North Carolina Institute of Minority Economic Development
- Nassau County Interscholastic Math League
- National Conference on Interstate Milk Shipments
- Negative Chemical Ionization Mass Spectrometry
- North Carolina Integrative Medical Society (Raleigh, NC)
- National Cancer Intelligence Network (UK)
- Nuclear Commander in Chief
- Nuclear Contour Index of Nuclear Irregularity
- National Congress of Inventor Organizations
- National Council on Indian Opportunity (est. 1968)
- North Carolina Institute of Medicine (Morrisville, NC; also seen as NC IOM)
- Nova Castria Interfaith Outreach Ministry (Hollis, NH)
- Naval Combat Information Operator (Canada)
- North Central Illinois Ornithological Society (Rockford, IL)
- National Catastrophe Insurance Program
- National Center to Improve Practice