21 /PRNewswire/ -- In response to the Treasury Department's (Office of the Comptroller of the Currency) new guidelines on non-traditional lending to homebuyers, North Carolina Fair Housing Center Director Stella Adams issued a statement today urging regulatory vigilance and consumer awareness to borrowers, especially in the current rising interest rate environment: "I applaud the OCC and other regulating agencies for issuing these proposed guidelines aimed at protecting consumers.
What does NCFHC stand for?
NCFHC stands for North Carolina Fair Housing Center
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NCFHC in our Acronym Attic
- National Center on Full Faith and Credit (Arlington, VA; est. 1995; domestic violence protection facilitation)
- National Campaign for Fair Elections
- North Carolina Fallen Firefighters Foundation
- National Coarse Fishing Federation of Ireland
- National Commission on Fraudulent Financial Reporting
- North Carolina Falconer's Guild
- National Center for Farmworker Health, Inc.
- National Center on Family Homelessness (est. 1988; Newton, MA)
- North Country Freedom Homes (New York)
- Northside Coalition for Fair Housing (Pittsburgh, PA)
- North Central Florida Health Planning Council
- National Care Farming Initiative (UK)
- National Centers for Investigation
- National Computer Forensic Institute (US Secret Service; Hoover, AL)
- North Carolina Foam Industries (Mount Airy, NC polyurethane foam manufacturer)
- North Carolina Foam Insulation (US NASA)
- North Carolina Folklife Institute (est. 1974; Durham, NC)
- Nurses Christian Fellowship International
- National Coalition of Food Importing Associations (Matawan, NJ)
- Northern California Fraud Investigators Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Adams is the executive director of the North Carolina Fair Housing Center, a nonprofit organization dedicated to equal housing opportunity and equal access.
While exotic mortgages made the dream of homeownership a reality for many families, they can also turn into a real nightmare without much warning," says Stella Adams, executive director of the North Carolina Fair Housing Center (NCFHC) and a national housing advocate for minority, lower income, and first- time home buyers.