The company's cadre of volunteers, the BellSouth Pioneers, also logged hundreds of hours staffing an emergency hotline in partnership with the North Carolina Division of Emergency Management, and delivered supplies of ice and water to residents without electricity.
What does NCDEM stand for?
NCDEM stands for North Carolina Division of Emergency Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 2 other meanings of NCDEM in our Acronym Attic
- National Center for Death Education
- National Center for Developmental Education (Appalachian State University; Boone, NC)
- National Clearinghouse on Disability and Exchange
- National Committee for Development Education (Ireland)
- Nortel Certified Design Expert
- Northern Continental Divide Ecosystem (Montana)
- National Centre for Dairy Education Australia (various locations)
- National Conservation District Employees Association
- North Carolina Division of Environmental Health (North Carolina Department of Environment and Natural Resources; Raleigh, NC)
- North Carolina Department of Environment, Health & Natural Resources
- North Carolina Department of Environment and Natural Resources
- North Coast Distance Education School (Canada)
- National Center for Disability Education and Training (est. 1965; University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK)
- North Carolina Disease Event Tracking and Epidemiologic Collection Tool (Chapel Hill, NC)
- New Clinical Drug Evaluation Unit (National Institute of Mental Health)
- National Commodity and Derivative Exchange (India)
- National Center for Disaster Fraud (US DHS)
- Net Control Direction Finding
- Network Common Data Format
- NoClassDeffoundError (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Several organizations have contributed to putting the new unit on line such as: the Burlington Police Department, the Graham Fire Department, the North Carolina Division of Emergency Management, the Alamance County Fire Marshal Emergency Management Agency, and several oth private industry has merged with the community unit houses a fully equipped command post consisting of computers, two-way radios, as well as cellular technology.
EPA will coordinate the audit with the North Carolina Division of Emergency Management, the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Emergency Management Office, the local emergency planning committee and the local fire department.