In May, the North Carolina Division of Child Development (DCD) informed parents and other adults responsible for preschool children that a call center would be available with information on how to activate Subsidized Early Education for Kids (SEEK), a new statewide electronic system to report children's attendance and to pay providers.
What does NCDCD stand for?
NCDCD stands for North Carolina Division of Child Development
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- North Carolina Department of Commerce
- North Central Data Cooperative
- North Cornwall District Council (UK)
- Northern California Dachshund Club (Sacramento, CA)
- Nuestra Comunidad Development Corporation (Roxbury, MA)
- National Child Day Care Association (Washington, DC)
- Nor-Cal Dwarf Car Association (Tracy, CA)
- North Carolina Day Care Association
- North Carolina Division of Community Assistance
- Northern California Drywall Contractors Association (San Jose, CA)
- Northern California District Council of Laborers (Pleasanton, CA)
- North Carolina Division of Coastal Management
- North Carolina Department of Cultural Resources
- North Carolina Dressage & Combined Training Association
- National Coalition of Dialogue and Deliberation
- National College for DUI Defense, Inc (Montgomery,Alabama)
- National Commission on Digestive Diseases (US NIH)
- National Conference on Dialogue and Deliberation (Boiling Springs, PA)
- National Council for Democracy and Development (Guinea)
- No Change In the Due Date
Samples in periodicals archive:
The North Carolina Division of Child Development star rated license system is a voluntary licensing system where a child care program can earn credit in three key areas: program standards, staff education, and compliance history with child care regulations.
The project also involves the North Carolina Division of Child Development, a variety of community early intervention and special education agencies, and numerous interested families.