Kris Knudsen, Harry Lancaster and Garry Rice teamed to present a successful case to the North Carolina Division of Air Quality in its determination that the new coal-fired unit at Cliffside Steam Station would be a minor source of hazardous air pollutants.
What does NCDAQ stand for?
NCDAQ stands for North Carolina Division of Air Quality
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Northern California Demolay Association (International Order of DeMolay)
- Nebraska Criminal Defense Attorneys Association
- Northbrook Citizens for Drug and Alcohol Awareness (Northbrook, IL)
- New Car Dealers Association of British Columbia (Canada)
- North Carolina Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
- National Council for Diplomas in Art and Design (UK)
- North Carolina Depression after Delivery (support group)
- National Center on Disability and Access to Education (Utah State University)
- North Carolina Disability Action Network (Charlotte, NC)
- National Centre for Drug Abuse Prevention (India)
- National Conference on Document Analysis and Recognition (computing)
- National Cancer Data Base
- National Compliance Data Base
- National Consortium on Deaf-Blindness (Monmouth, OR)
- National Criminal Database
- NCEP Computer Development Branch
- Neighborhood Change Database (US Census)
- North Carolina Deaf-Blind Associates (est. 1983)
- North Carolina Defense Business Association (Fayetteville, NC)
- National Clearinghouse for the Defense of Battered Women
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contact: North Carolina Division of Air Quality, website http://www.
With data provided by the North Carolina Division of Air quality, hydrocarbon and ozone levels in Charlotte, North Carolina were analyzed for yearly and compositional trends.