Six months later, the $22 billion SECU and the Retirement Systems Division of the North Carolina Department of State Treasurer have a partnership in place that aims to provide a transfer benefit for retiring and retired state and local government employees.
What does NCDST stand for?
NCDST stands for North Carolina Department of State Treasurer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Net-Centric Data Strategy (US DoD)
- Newton Country Day School (Newton, MA)
- North Carolina Dental Society
- Northern California Downhill Skateboarding Association
- Niagara Catholic District School Board (Ontario, Canada)
- North Carolina Division of Services for the Blind
- Northern Continental Divide Scenic Loop
- Nassau County Department of Social Services (New York)
- National Communicable Diseases Surveillance Strategy (Australia)
- North Carolina Division of Social Services
- National Center on Domestic and Sexual Violence
- National Council for Divorced, Separated and Widowed (UK)
- National Coffee Drinking Trends
- National Council for Drama Training
- Naval Cadet (Canadian)
- Non Chargeable Down Time
- North Carolina Dance Theatre (est. 1970)
- Naval Combat Demolition Training and Experimental Base (US Navy)
- National Council of Drill Team Camps
- National Council for the Development of Urdu
Samples in periodicals archive:
The members of the coalition are: California Public Employees Retirement System, Office of Connecticut State Treasurer, Illinois State Board of Investment, Maryland State Pension and Retirement System, New York State Common Retirement Fund, North Carolina Department of State Treasurer, and Pennsylvania Treasury.
The North Carolina Department of State Treasurer will use analytics software from SAS to strengthen its investment process and better protect the pensions of more than 850,000 citizens.
These include: NikkoCiti Trust in Asia, Hebros Bank and Banking Payments Authority in Europe, International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the North Carolina Department of State Treasurer (NCDST) in the United States.
Together, the companies have recently begun their first deployment in the United States -- a core banking system for the North Carolina Department of State Treasurer (NCDST).
DTI Integrated Business Solutions, a leading content management integrator in the Southeast, announced today that it has successfully installed a new electronic document management system for the North Carolina Department of State Treasurer (DST).
3, 2002 i-flex solutions, a leading global provider of integrated IT solutions for the financial services industry, today announced that North Carolina Department of State Treasurer (NCDST) selected i-flex's flagship solution FLEXCUBE, to replace its core banking legacy system, following a highly competitive bid and evaluation process.