3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Old Republic International Corporation (NYSE: ORI) today announced that the North Carolina Department of Insurance ("NCDOI") has now issued a Final Order approving the Corrective Plan ("the Plan") submitted by its Mortgage Guaranty subsidiary on September 14, 2012.
What does NCDOI stand for?
NCDOI stands for North Carolina Department of Insurance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Collection of Dairy Organism (bacteriology)
- National Community Development Organization (Washington, DC)
- National Council of Destination Organizations
- Nationale Commissie voor Internationale Samenwerking en Duurzame Ontwikkeling (Dutch: National Committee for International Cooperation and Sustainable Development; Netherlands)
- North Carolina Dart Organization
- North Carolina Department of Administration
- Navy Cyber Defense Operations Command (US DoD; formerly NAVCIRT)
- North Carolina Department of Commerce (Raleigh, NC)
- North Carolina Department of Corrections
- North Carolina Department of Health
- North Carolina Department of Justice
- North Carolina Department of Labor
- North Carolina Department of Revenue
- National Council of Deans of Technology (Canada)
- North Carolina Department of Transportation
- National Center for Disaster Preparedness
- National Centre of Disabled Persons (Cambodia)
- National Changing Diabetes Program (Princeton, NJ)
- National Clinic Defense Project
- National College Depression Partnership (New York University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The North Carolina Department of Insurance noted that hurricane deductibles would likely be applicable because Sandy was still classified as a hurricane when North Carolina sustained damage.
Currently, Republic Mortgage Insurance Company (RMIC) is operating under an Order of Supervision from the North Carolina Department of Insurance.
17, the company was placed in rehabilitation by the North Carolina Department of Insurance.
OTCBB: UIHC) (United or the Company), a property and casualty insurance holding company, announced today that the North Carolina Department of Insurance approved United Property & Casualty Insurance Company (UPC), one of its wholly-owned subsidiaries, to write property and casualty insurance in the state as an admitted carrier.
Shaw group, has received approval for its acquisition of the Company from the State of Ohio Department of Insurance and the North Carolina Department of Insurance.
These rating actions reflect Fitch's reduced concern surrounding the possibility of an acceleration of ORI's outstanding debt, following the approval of Republic Mortgage Insurance Company's (RMIC) proposed corrective plan by the North Carolina Department of Insurance (NCDOI).
The Company was incorporated on July 31, 2006 and received a certificate of authority from the North Carolina Department of Insurance on October 16, 2006.