Hueston, correctional officer, North Carolina Department of Corrections, Medal of Valor
What does NCDOC stand for?
NCDOC stands for North Carolina Department of Corrections
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCDOC
We have 1 other meaning of NCDOC in our Acronym Attic
- North Carolina Division of Non-Public Education (Department of Administration; also seen as DPNE)
- National Commission for Denotified, Nomadic and Semi-Nomadic Tribes (India)
- National Collection of Dairy Organism (bacteriology)
- National Community Development Organization (Washington, DC)
- National Council of Destination Organizations
- Nationale Commissie voor Internationale Samenwerking en Duurzame Ontwikkeling (Dutch: National Committee for International Cooperation and Sustainable Development; Netherlands)
- North Carolina Dart Organization
- North Carolina Department of Administration
- Navy Cyber Defense Operations Command (US DoD; formerly NAVCIRT)
- North Carolina Department of Commerce (Raleigh, NC)
- North Carolina Department of Health
- North Carolina Department of Insurance
- North Carolina Department of Justice
- North Carolina Department of Labor
- North Carolina Department of Revenue
- National Council of Deans of Technology (Canada)
- North Carolina Department of Transportation
- National Center for Disaster Preparedness
- National Centre of Disabled Persons (Cambodia)
- National Changing Diabetes Program (Princeton, NJ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To examine associations between incarcerated individuals' characteristics and their risk of HIV, researchers used data collected from male and female prisoners entering the North Carolina Department of Corrections between January 1, 2004, and May 30, 2006.
OTC Bulletin Board: STIY), a leader in electro-stun technology, today announced that the North Carolina Department of Corrections has purchased Stinger Systems' electro-stun Band-It prisoner restraint systems and Ice Shield crowd control electronic stun shields, and the New York City Department of Corrections has purchased Ice Shields.
The North Carolina Department of Corrections is one of the largest government departments in the state.
North Carolina Department of Corrections Transition/Reentry Plan; www.
USCC will operate two 500-Cell Medium Security Institutions for adult males for the North Carolina Department of Corrections.
Customers who bought, expanded or renewed support and/or onsite training during the quarter include: AMD, Applied Biosystems, AT&T, Aviva Canada, Axios, Babelstore, Baseview, Best Western, BP Amoco, Cingular, Comcast, Corporate Express, GlaxoSmithKline, IEM, Informatica, Health Intelligence, Kaplan, Lancashire Finance, Lightbridge, Longview, MCI, Nextance, State of North Carolina Department of Corrections, RouteOne, Sempra Energy, Shop at Home, Softcon AG, State Street Bank, Telemac and Telewest.
Recent budgetary figures reported by the North Carolina Department of Corrections show a daily average incarceration cost of $57.