Senate Bill 188 will require the state public health division and several other divisions of the Department of Health and Human Services to collaborate with the dental schools, the North Carolina Dental Society, and current providers of special care dentistry services to examine current care options for special care populations.
What does NCDS stand for?
NCDS stands for North Carolina Dental Society
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCDS
We have 43 other meanings of NCDS in our Acronym Attic
- National Center for Disability Services
- National Center for Dispute Settlement (arbitration firm)
- National Child Development Study (UK)
- National Child Development Survey (UK)
- National Coach Development School
- National Council for Divorced and Separated
- Naval Combat Data System
- Navigation Critical Distribution System
- Net-Centric Data Strategy (US DoD)
- Newton Country Day School (Newton, MA)
- Northern California Downhill Skateboarding Association
- Niagara Catholic District School Board (Ontario, Canada)
- North Carolina Division of Services for the Blind
- Northern Continental Divide Scenic Loop
- Nassau County Department of Social Services (New York)
- National Communicable Diseases Surveillance Strategy (Australia)
- North Carolina Division of Social Services
- North Carolina Department of State Treasurer
- National Center on Domestic and Sexual Violence
- National Council for Divorced, Separated and Widowed (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This task force will have representation from the Alliance for Access to Dental Care, the North Carolina Dental Society, the North Carolina Board of Dental Examiners and third-party members from outside the dental industry.
Wainright is a member of the American Dental Association and the North Carolina Dental Society.
The company provides professional liability coverage to the dental community of North Carolina, and has the exclusive endorsement of the North Carolina Dental Society.
The North Carolina Dental Society is extremely grateful to all those who are involved.
Alec Parker of North Carolina Dental Society, +1-919-677-1396, aparker@ncdental.
March 11 /PRNewswire/ -- Citing dangers to overall health, the North Carolina Dental Society (NCDS) is urging North Carolina residents to not give up routine dental examinations and treatment during the current economic downturn.
org, for The North Carolina Dental Society Web site: http://www.