He serves on the Executive Committee for the North Carolina Council of School Attorneys and on the governance committee for the North Carolina Electric Cooperatives Attorney Association.
What does NCCOSA stand for?
NCCOSA stands for North Carolina Council of School Attorneys (Raleigh, NC)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- National Consistency in Curriculum Outcomes (Education Quarterly Australia)
- Network of Crane Certification Organizations
- New Century Chamber Orchestra (est. 1992; San Francisco, CA)
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online (publishing program)
- North Carolina Conference on Aging
- NSU (Nova Southeastern University) Counseling Center for Older Adults (Florida)
- North Carolina Commissioner of Banks
- North Country Chamber of Commerce (Colebrook, NH)
- National Committee on Coastal and Ocean Engineering
- National Centers for Coastal Ocean Science (US NOAA)
- Naval Center for Combat and Operational Stress Control (San Diego, CA)
- Naval Command Control & Oceanographic Surveillance Center (US Navy)
- Naval Command, Control Ocean Surveillance Center (US Navy; San Diego, CA)
- Navy Command, Control, Ocean Surveillance Center Research, Development, Test and Evaluation Division
- National Center for Children in Poverty (Columbia University)
- National Climate Change Process (Canada)
- National Coaching Certification Program (Canada)
- National College of Chest Physicians (India)
- National Consumer Credit Protection Act (Australian)
- National Coordinated Cataloging Program