Most recently DATIS has become an affiliate member of the National Council for Community Behavioral Health, North Carolina Council of Community Programs and the Pennsylvania Community Providers Association adding to the growing list of more than a dozen associations we work with throughout the year.
What does NCCCP stand for?
NCCCP stands for North Carolina Council of Community Programs (Raleigh, NC)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCCCP
We have 1 other meaning of NCCCP in our Acronym Attic
- National Climate Change Coordination Group (State Science and Technology Commission; China)
- North Carolina Community College Grant (financial aid)
- Nepal-China Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Newcastle Campus Chinese Christian Initiative (Australia)
- Newport Centre for Criminal and Community Justice (UK)
- North Carolina City/County Management Association
- National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators
- National Comprehensive Cancer Control Program (US CDC)
- NCI Community Cancer Centers Program (National Cancer Institute)
- New Castle County Community Partnership (Delaware)
- Northern California Composers Commissioning Program
- National Certifying Commission of Costa Rica
- National Congress of Chinese Catholic Representatives
- Nemours Center for Childhood Cancer Research (Delaware)
- North Carolina Center for Creative Retirement
- North Carolina Central Cancer Registry
- National Community College Council for Research and Planning
- National Coordinating Council for Cancer Surveillance (est. 1995)
- North Carolina Community College System
- Northern California Coastal Circulation Study
Samples in periodicals archive:
4, 2000 CMHC Systems, a recognized leader in the development and delivery of information technology to the healthcare industry, will be an exhibitor at the upcoming North Carolina Council of Community Programs 2000 Annual Conference.