The Partner in 4-H award is designed to recognize individuals, groups or business organizations, foundations, associations, governmental bodies and other institutions that have worked closely with the North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service in supporting the 4-H program.
What does NCCES stand for?
NCCES stands for North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCCES
We have 2 other meanings of NCCES in our Acronym Attic
- National Coordinating Council for Emergency Management
- National Committee on Confidential Enquiries into Maternal Deaths (New Zealand)
- Napa County Council on Economic Opportunity
- National Citrus Canker Eradication Program (est. 2001; Australia)
- National Council for Community and Education Partnerships
- North Carolina Character Education Partnership
- North Carolina College of Emergency Physicians (Raleigh, NC)
- National Center for Construction Education and Research
- National Conference of Campus Emergency Responders (Canada)
- North Carolina Canine Emergency Response Team (Raleigh, NC)
- North Central Charter Essential School (Fitchburg, MA)
- National Council for Continuing Education and Training
- National Center for Children Exposed to Violence
- North Carolina Character Educator of the Year (award)
- Nairn Community Care Forum
- Nassau County Correctional Facility
- National Calamity Contingency Fund (India)
- National Catholic Community Foundation
- National Cemetery Conservation Foundation
- National Center for Children and Families (Washington, DC and Columbia University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Risk factors are believed to include exposure to fungus, molds, pesticides, organic dust from a variety of areas including animal bedding, and silicosis (Kansas State University Cooperative Extension Service 1981; North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service 1995).
EPA, the National Library of Medicine, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; * environmental organizations, such as the National Resource Defense Council and the Environmental Working Group; * water industry groups and treatment facilities, such as NSF International, the American Water Works Association, the Association of Metropolitan Water Agencies, and Denver Water; * university-based cooperative extension services and research groups, such as the North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service and the Research Division of Biology, Kansas State University; and * media publications, such as Popular Science and newspaper articles.
Land of Sky Regional Council Environmental Program, Asheville, NC The Land-of-Sky Regional Council, area solid waste officials, North Carolina Cooperative Extension Service agents and many others partnered to create the Mobile Environmental Learning Center (MELC).