Bank of America has made a $1 million investment in the North Carolina Community Development Initiative, Inc.
What does NCCDI stand for?
NCCDI stands for North Carolina Community Development Initiative
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NCCDI in our Acronym Attic
- National Council on Crime and Delinquency
- National Credit Controllers Day (South Africa)
- NorCal Center on Deafness (California)
- Northside Center for Child Development (New York, NY)
- Nuclear Command and Control Document
- North Carolina Career Development Association
- North Carolina Conference of District Attorneys
- National Construction Career Days Center (Kingston, RI)
- New Castle County Detention Center (Delaware)
- Nelson County Community Development Foundation (est. 1985; Lovingston, VA)
- National Consortium of Chemical Dependency Nurses (Jacksonvile Beach, Florida)
- National Collaborating Centre for Drug Prevention (UK)
- National Commission Concerning Disabled Persons (Philippines)
- National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners (est. 2001)
- Northeast Cambodia Community Development Program
- National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Control (US CDC)
- NATO Command, Control, and Data Processing Committee
- National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health
- National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion
- Native Cultural Centre of Durham Region
Samples in periodicals archive:
City and Statewide programs that provide a path of entry to entrepreneurs of color include: Community Connections and The Latino Franchise Project in Chicago; the North Carolina Community Development Initiative and the TennesseeStrategic Targeted Areas of Redevelopment.
Local leaders must take a more constructive view of poor neighborhoods, Abdul Rasheed, executive director of the North Carolina Community Development Initiative Inc.
Luke Credit Union, Tri-County Credit Union, Metropolitan Community Development Corporation (CDC), Self-Help Credit Union, North Carolina Minority Support Center, North Carolina Community Development Initiative, Bank of America, and New South Bank.
The North Carolina Community Development Initiative is a statewide organization that serves as a liaison between established North Carolina Community Development Corporations and the business community.