com/ North Carolina Clinical Research North Carolina Clinical Research (NCCR) is an independent, multitherapeutic outpatient clinical research site with locations in Raleigh and Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
What does NCCR stand for?
NCCR stands for North Carolina Clinical Research (Raleigh, NC)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCCR
We have 46 other meanings of NCCR in our Acronym Attic
- National Communications Capabilities Report (US DHS)
- National Conference for Clinical Research (Malaysia; est. 1997)
- National Council for Conservation-Restoration (UK)
- National Council of Chain Restaurants
- National Credit Card Relief
- Network-Controlled Cell Reselection (GSM)
- New Cape Central Railway (South Africa)
- New Construction/Conversion Requirements System
- Newport Centre for Counselling Research (University of Wales; UK)
- Non-Compliance Citation Report (Texas)
- North Central Chhattisgarh Region (India)
- North Cotswold Community Radio (UK)
- National Competence Center in Research on Mobile Information and Communication Systems
- National Colorectal Cancer Research Alliance
- North Carolina Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation Association
- Northern California College Reading Association
- National Council for Civil Rights in Cuba (non-profit, non-governmental organization)
- North Carolina Coastal Resources Commission
- Northern California Carpenters Regional Council (Oakland, CA)
- National Coordinating Centre for Research Capacity Development (UK)