of North Carolina Center for Public Health Preparedness training materials.
What does NCCPHP stand for?
NCCPHP stands for North Carolina Center for Public Health Preparedness
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Congress of Communist Party of China
- North Carolina Center for Pharmaceutical Care (Chapel Hill, NC)
- National Capital Coalition for People and Dogs (Canada)
- National Consultative Committee on Peace and Disarmament (Australia)
- New Castle County Police Department (Delaware)
- Nebraska Council for Continuing Pharmaceutical Education
- National Cervical Cancer Public Education Campaign
- National Council for the Conservation of Plants and Gardens
- National Collaborating Centres for Public Health (Canada)
- National Coordinating Committee for the Promotion of History
- National Commodity Crop Productivity Index (USDA)
- National Council for Commuter Protection, Incorporated (Philippines)
- North County Coalition for Peace and Justice (California)
- National Clearing Company of Pakistan Limited
- Northern California Consortium of Psychology Libraries
- Navy Command and Control Process Model
- National Coordinating Committee on Postgraduate Medical Training
- National Community Crime Prevention Programme (Australia)
- National Coalition for Child Protection Reform
- National Congress of Colored Parents and Teachers (est. 1926)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is currently a research assistant professor in the Department of Epidemiology at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, and director of the North Carolina Center for Public Health Preparedness.