Otto Zhou is director of the North Carolina Center for Nanoscale Materials at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
What does NCCNM stand for?
NCCNM stands for North Carolina Center for Nanoscale Materials
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Council of Churches of Nepal (Nepal)
- Nevada County Community Network
- New Covenant Church Nelspruit (South Africa)
- North Carolina Center for Nursing (Raleigh, NC)
- North Carolina Conservation Network (environmental group)
- North Coast and Cascades Network (US NPS)
- North Coast Clinics Network (California)
- Northern California Chapter of the Neuropathy Association
- Northern California Convention of Narcotics Anonymous (Fairfield, CA)
- National Citizens' Coalition for Nursing Home Reform
- Nonprofit Coordinating Committee of New York
- NAFCU (National Association of Federal Credit Unions) Certified Compliance Officer
- National Climate Change Office (various nations)
- National Coalition of Consumer Organizations
- National Committee on Conscientious Objectors (American Civil Liberties Union; 1940-1946)
- National Consistency in Curriculum Outcomes (Education Quarterly Australia)
- Network of Crane Certification Organizations
- New Century Chamber Orchestra (est. 1992; San Francisco, CA)
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online (publishing program)
- North Carolina Conference on Aging