Tranbarger was the first man to serve as President of the North Carolina Nurses Association and the first appointed as Chair of the North Carolina Board of Nursing (NCBON).
What does NCBON stand for?
NCBON stands for North Carolina Board of Nursing
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NCBON in our Acronym Attic
- Nara Chandra Babu Naidu (Indian politician)
- National Coalition for a Bipartisan Nation (Oklahoma)
- National Commercial Brokers Network
- National Community Building Network
- Northeast Coastal and Barrier Network (est. 1999; US NPS)
- North Carolina Banking Institute
- Northern Collaborative Baccalaureate Nursing Program (Canada)
- National Center for Biomedical Ontology
- National Contract Bridge Organisation
- NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) Chesapeake Bay Office
- North Carolina Board of Pharmacy
- Nevada County Board of Realtors (California)
- National Certification Board of Occupational Therapists
- North Carolina Board of Occupational Therapy
- North Carolina Board of Transportation (North Carolina Department of Transportation)
- National Center for Boundless Playgrounds
- National Committee on Biosafety of the Philippines (est. 1990)
- National Conference of Bar Presidents (Chicago, IL; est. 1950)
- National Cord Blood Program
- Neutrophil Cobalamin Binding Protein (inflammation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The documentary, which appeared on PBS, explores the vital roles of NCNA and the North Carolina Board of Nursing in standardizing, expanding nursing practice, and dealing with critical nursing shortages that face the state and nation today.