Stocks-For-Tots was created 25 years ago by the North Carolina Auto Racing Hall of Fame as a way to bring together stock car racing and its fans, while assisting SCAN in its mission to raise awareness, prevent and treat child abuse and neglect.
What does NCARHOF stand for?
NCARHOF stands for North Carolina Auto Racing Hall of Fame
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Conference Against Racism, Discrimination and Safety
- National Campaign for the Arts Research and Education (est. 2000; National Campaign for the Arts)
- National Center for Agricultural Research and Extension (Jordan)
- North Carolina Association for Research in Education (est. 1974)
- North Central Arkansas Regional Economic Development (Mountain Home, AK)
- North Carolina Animal Resource Education Services
- National Committee for Amish Religious Freedom (Livonia, MI)
- Navarro County Animals at Risk Foundation (Corsicana, TX)
- North Carolina Association of Rehabilitation Facilities (est. 1965)
- North Carolina Association of Residence Halls
- North Central Army Reserve Intelligence Support Center (Joint) (Fort Sheridan)
- National Committee Against Repressive Legislation
- North Central Agricultural Research Laboratory (USDA; Brookings, SD)
- North Carolina Army National Guard
- New COPS (Computer Oracle and Password System) Analysis and Report Program (Unix)
- North Carolina Angler Recognition Program (fishing)
- North Carolina Association of Rehabilitation Professionals
- Northern Cod Adjustment and Recovery Program (Canada)
- National Capital Alliance of Race Relations
- North Carolina Association of Radio Reading Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
was the first man elected to the North Carolina Auto Racing Hall of Fame.
Allison has been named one of NASCAR's Top 50 Greatest Drivers, is a 6-time winner of NASCAR's Most Popular Driver Award, is the recipient of the NASCAR Award of Excellence and has been inducted into the International Motorsports Hall of Fame, the National Motorsports Press Association Hall of Fame and the North Carolina Auto Racing Hall of Fame.