What does NCAFCS stand for?
NCAFCS stands for North Carolina Association of Family and Consumer Sciences
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- North Carolina Alcohol Facts
- North Carolina Architectural Foundation
- North Central Advertising Federation (Lafayette, IN)
- Northern Colorado Athletic Fund
- Northern Complainant Aid Fund (UK)
- number of capillaries around each fiber
- North Carolina Association of Festivals and Events
- National Capital Amateur Football Association (Canada)
- North Carolina Association of Fire Chiefs (est. 1932)
- North Carolina Association of Free Clinics
- North Central Association of Food and Drug Officials
- National Capital Area Federation of Garden Clubs, Inc.
- Non-Contact Atomic Force Microscopy
- National Committee on American Foreign Policy (est. 1974; New York, NY)
- North Carolina Academy of Family Physicians, Inc. (Raleigh, NC)
- North Carolina Association of Floodplain Managers
- Nursing Child Assessment of Feeding Scale
- National Capability Advisory Group
- National Chemotherapy Advisory Group (Department of Health; UK)
- Network Commonality Ad Hoc Group