Evangelous, Wilmington Chief of Police and member of the North Carolina Association of Chiefs of Police * Ed Wolverton, President Elect, President and CEO of Downtown Greensboro, Inc.
What does NCACP stand for?
NCACP stands for North Carolina Association of Chiefs of Police
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCACP
We have 1 other meaning of NCACP in our Acronym Attic
- National Council for Accreditation of Coaching Education
- North Carolina Association of Colleges and Employers
- North Carolina Association of Cooperative Extension Specialists (community education)
- North Central Association for Counselor Education and Supervision
- National Connecting Aboriginal Canadians Forum (Aboriginal Canada Portal Partnership)
- National Competent Authorities’ Coordinating Group
- National Committee on Automation Control and Instrumentation (Victoria, Australia)
- National Council of Associations of Chinese Language Schools
- National Craft Assessment and Certification Program
- New Castle Area Career Program (Indiana)
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- National Coalition to Abolish Corporal Punishment in Schools
- National Coalition for African Centered Rites of Passage
- National Coalition of Alternative Community Schools (Michigan)
- National Coalition of Alternative Community Schools (Ypsilanti, MI)
- North Carolina Association of Convenience Stores (Raleigh, NC)
- North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
- North Central Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools (Chicago, IL)
- North Central Area Credit Union (Houghton Lake, MI)
- North Carolina Association of Convention and Visitor Bureaus
Samples in periodicals archive:
We're making a concerted effort to reduce speeds and impaired driving on rural highways and secondary roadways," said Chief Larry Murdock, President of the North Carolina Association of Chiefs of Police.