former president and CEO of the North Carolina Biotechnology Center, will be honored for his "Outstanding Leadership in Science, Technology and Education" by the North Carolina Association for Biomedical Research (NCABR) on Friday, April 19, at the premiere of The Genetic Revolution exhibition at the North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences in Raleigh.
What does NCABR stand for?
NCABR stands for North Carolina Association for Biomedical Research
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Cyclopedia of American Biography (19th Century forerunner of Dictionary of American Biography, DAB)
- NATO Civil Aviation Board
- Navy Contract Adjustment Board
- North Carolina Association of Broadcasters
- Nation's Capital Area Bowling Association
- North Carolina Association for Behavior Analysis (Butner, NC)
- National Centre for Aquatic Biodiversity and Biosecurity (New Zealand)
- National Coalition against Bonded Labour (Pakistan)
- North Carolina APBA (American Professional Baseball Association) Baseball League
- North Carolina Association of Black Lawyers
- North Carolina Association of Black Storytellers
- National Coalition for the Advancement of Baton Twirling
- National Cadet Advisory Council
- National Capital Area Council (Boy Scouts)
- National Career Academy Coalition
- National Center for Alternative Certification (teaching)
- National Center on Accessing the General Curriculum
- National Certified Addiction Counselor
- National Childcare Accreditation Council
- National Children's Advocacy Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
July 3 /PRNewswire/ -- The North Carolina Association for Biomedical Research (NCABR), a non-profit science education organization based in Raleigh, has recently been awarded a $20,000 grant by Glaxo Wellcome Inc.