Supporting sponsors This year's educational exhibitors included NCDPCB, NC-SLPH, North Carolina Area Health Education Centers, North Carolina Institute for Public Health, North Carolina Society of Clinical Laboratory Science, and Wake Technical Community College.
What does NCAHEC stand for?
NCAHEC stands for North Carolina Area Health Education Centers
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Naval Cooperation and Guidance for Shipping Liaison Officer
- Naval Cooperation and Guidance for Shipping Organization
- North Carolina Association for the Gifted and Talented (Swansboro)
- North Carolinians Against Gun Violence
- National Child Abuse Hotline
- Nonclassic Adrenal Hyperplasia (fertility)
- Nursing Careers Allied Health (Black Rock, Victoria, Australia)
- North Carolina Arabian Horse Association
- North Carolina Association for Hospital Central Service Professionals
- National Commission on Accountability in Higher Education (Boulder, CO)
- National Council Against Health Fraud
- National Centre of Applied Human Genetics (est. 1980)
- Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
- National Center for Animal Health Programs (US Department of Agriculture, Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service)
- North Carolina Association of Health Plans (Raleigh, NC)
- North Carolina Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance
- National Center for Animal Health Surveillance
- Norfolk County Agricultural High School (Walpole, MA)
- North Coast Area Health Service (Australia)
- North Carolina Association of Health Underwriters (Greensboro, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
15, 2001 HealthStream (Nasdaq: HSTM), a leading provider of e-learning solutions to healthcare organizations and professionals, today announced a strategic partnership with North Carolina Area Health Education Centers Program, a membership organization of nine Area Health Education Centers (AHECs), to provide e-learning solutions to healthcare professionals throughout North Carolina.