regions, North Arundel Hospital today announced its new name -- Baltimore Washington Medical Center.
What does NAH stand for?
NAH stands for North Arundel Hospital (Glen Burnie, MD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAH
We have 51 other meanings of NAH in our Acronym Attic
- National Art Gallery of Zimbabwe
- Naha, Indonesia (Airport Code)
- National Accident Helpline (UK)
- Nearfield Acoustic Holography
- New Around Here
- Niet-Aangeboren Hersenletsel (Dutch: Non-Congenital Brain)
- No Argument Here
- Nomura Asia Holding (Netherlands)
- North American Hunter
- Northern Arizona Healthcare (Flagstaff, AZ)
- Not At Home
- Noyori Asymmetric Hydrogenation (chemical reaction)
- Nursing and Allied Health
- Nutrition Action Health Letter
- National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy
- National Aviation Heritage Area (Dayton, OH)
- Native American Homeschool Association
- North American Hindu Association
- North American Hockey Academy (Stowe, VT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Morris, Baltimore, MD graduated from the University of Maryland School of Nursing December 2003 with a masters degree (MS) and has accepted a position North Arundel Hospital in Glen Burnie, MD.
4% in its primary service area, followed by the recently merged North Arundel Hospital (dba Baltimore Washington Medical Center) and University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS) with a combined 11.
We have deployed Extreme's UA architecture at our healthcare facility with the positive results we expected from integrating wireless LAN technology with our wired network infrastructure," said Joseph Breslin, senior manager of network services and technical support for North Arundel Hospital of Glen Burnie, MD.
1% compared to its next closest competitor, North Arundel Hospital with 7.
We are excited to add Memorial Hospital and North Arundel Hospital to our family of customers, and to solidify our ongoing relationship with such prominent healthcare providers," said Thomas H.
Fitch will withdraw the 'BBB+' rating on the $15 million Maryland Health and Higher Educational Facilities Authority, hospital revenue bonds, North Arundel Hospital Association Inc.
The first was a two-year agreement with North Arundel Hospital, a 270-bed facility in suburban Baltimore, signed in March 2002.