Shipitalo, USDA-ARS North Appalachian Experimental Watershed, Coshocton, Ohio; phone (740) 545-6349, ext.
What does NAEW stand for?
NAEW stands for North Appalachian Experimental Watershed
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAEW
We have 1 other meaning of NAEW in our Acronym Attic
- Nambudripad's Allergy Elimination Treatment
- National Agricultural Education and Training (est. 2006; South Africa)
- National Asbestos and Environmental Training Institute (Ocean Township, NJ)
- National Association of Educational Technology Specialists
- Native American Environmental Tracking System (US DoD)
- North American European Union
- North American Electric Vehicle and Infrastructure Conference
- National Alliance for Eye and Vision Research
- National Association of Emergency Vehicle Technicians
- NATO Airborne Early Warning
- NATO Airborne Early Warning and Control Force
- NATO Airborne Early Warning and Control Force Command
- NATO Airborne Early Warning and Control System
- NATO Airborne Early Warning Force
- NATO Airborne Early Warning Force Command
- North American Energy Working Group
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (Washington, DC)
- Nebraska Association for the Education of Young Children (est. 1976; Lincoln, NE)
- National Association for the Education of Young People
- National Abortion Federation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each year, ARS hydraulic engineer James Bonta and colleagues at the agency's North Appalachian Experimental Watershed in Coshocton will increase "development" until it covers 40 percent of each of the four watersheds they are working on.
Hydraulic engineer James Bonta and colleagues at the agency's North Appalachian Experimental Watershed will increase "development" each year until it covers 40 percent of each of four watersheds, each between 1 and 7 acres.