15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Pinnaclife Animal Health will be attending the North American Veterinary Conference in Orlando taking place January 19-23 2013.
What does NAVC stand for?
NAVC stands for North American Veterinary Conference
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAVC
We have 3 other meanings of NAVC in our Acronym Attic
- Navy Broadcasting Service
- Navy Broadcasting Service Detachment
- Naval Beach Group
- Naval Biodynamics Laboratory
- Naval Biosciences Laboratory
- North American Vascular Biology Organization
- Navy Boiler Laboratory (US Navy)
- National Army Volunteer Center (Sar-e-Pul, Afghanistan)
- National Audio Visual Championships (UK)
- Neuer Automobil-und Verkehrsclub (German automobile club)
- Northeast Advanced Vehicle Consortium
- Northeast Alternative Vehicle Consortium (est. 1993; Boston, MA)
- Northern Alberta Volleyball Club (est. 1984; Alberta, Canada)
- National Association for Voluntary and Community Action (Sheffield, UK)
- North America Veterinary College Administrators
- Naval Aviation Cadet
- Naval Communications Area Local Station
- Naval Communications Area Master Station
- Naval Communication Area Master Station, Eastern Pacific
- Naval Communication Area Master Station, Atlantic
Samples in periodicals archive:
com About NAVC The North American Veterinary Conference (NAVC) is a nonprofit organization that provides world-class continuing education to all members of the veterinary healthcare team.
NOTTINGHAM, England, January 8 /PRNewswire/ -- - First Combined Cancer Screening, Detection and Treatment Program Launched At NAVC 2006 - ATTN: Professional & Scientific Media and Veterinary Trade Editors An innovative cancer screening, detection and individualised chemotherapy treatment program is to be announced by a pioneering British bioscience company at the North American Veterinary Conference (January 9-11 2006, Orlando, FLA, Booth number 305) The PetScreen Veterinary Cancer Program (www.
com Visit us on Booth 305 from January 9-11 2006 at the North American Veterinary Conference in Orlando, FLA.
The CATalyst Council plans to announce the CATalyst Top Ten Cat Friendly Cities at the North American Veterinary Conference.
31, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Bayer Animal Health announced this month at the North American Veterinary Conference, the availability of its new products: Advantage II for cats and dogs, and K9 Advantix II for dogs.
At the recent North American Veterinary Conference, PetCARE TV began offering its in-office educational programming through various subscription options including quarterly DVD magazine programming without advertising, monthly DVD programming without advertising, and daily broadband delivery of programming with advertising.
19, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Heska Corporation (Nasdaq: HSKA) ("Heska" or the "Company"), hosted an awards event at the North American Veterinary Conference (NAVC) in Orlando, Florida, to introduce the winners of the 2010 Inspiration in Action Contest and to announce the company's ongoing commitment to providing a forum that encourages creative thought and innovation among veterinary professionals.