Data from the ongoing North American urinary Tract Infection Collaborative Alliance (NAUTICA) indicate that antibiotic resistance rates in urinary tract infections are higher in the United States than in Canada for three out of the four antibiotics studied, Dr.
What does NAUTICA stand for?
NAUTICA stands for North American Urinary Tract Infection Collaborative Alliance
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Northern Arizona University Police Department
- Network Auditing Usage Reporting System (trademark of SRI International)
- National Archives of the United States (now National Archives and Records Administration)
- National Association of Uniformed Services
- Neuroscience Association for Undergraduate Students (Toronto, Canada)
- Noncontacting Acoustic/Ultrasonic Signature Analysis
- Nautical Mile
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital (Nigeria)
- Nosocomially Acquired Urinary Tract Infection
- Naval Autonomous Tactical Information System
- National Agricultural University of Ukraine
- North American Uniface User Group
- National Association of University Women
- Nigerian Association of University Women (various locations)
- Number of Auxiliary Variables
- Nano Air Vehicle (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency)
- National Assembly of Vietnam
- Native Alaskan Village