July 29 /PRNewswire/ -- AUTO-TECH 96 will feature a working demonstration of the North American Trade Automation Prototype (NATAP), which is intended to facilitate trade while saving suppliers millions of dollars each year by cutting the time of crossborder trade in North America from sometimes several hours to just a few minutes.
What does NATAP stand for?
NATAP stands for North American Trade Automation Prototype
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NATAP
We have 1 other meaning of NATAP in our Acronym Attic
- National Apprenticeship and Training Advisory Committee (United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America)
- North Alabama Tactical Airsoft Command (airsoft)
- North Atlantic Chemistry Experiment
- National Air Transportation Association Compliance Services, LLC (airport security; Reno, NV)
- National AIDS Treatment Advocates Forum
- Northwest African Tactical Air Force
- National Loss Service Corp.
- Norwegian Air Traffic and Airport Management (now Avinor)
- National AIDS Treatment Advocacy Project
- National Assistive Technology Advocacy Project (US Department of Education)
- National Association of Professional Bureaucrats
- NATO Trans-Atlantic Advanced Radar
- National Association of Traffic Accident Reconstructionists and Investigators (West Chester, PA)
- Nick's African Tape and Record Import (UK)
- Nation Ahead of Time and Space (band)
- National Academy of Television Arts & Sciences
- National Anti-Tesh Action Society
- National Appropriate Technology Assistance Service (US Department of Energy)
- National Association of Travel Agents Singapore
- North American Thermal Analysis Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
Customs deployed the North American Trade Automation Prototype (NATAP) system on the Ambassador Bridge in 1997.
A recent program, the North American Trade Automation Prototype, is an eight-month pilot program coordinated with the U.