He is a collaborator in SPINENET Research Group and a member of numerous professional societies including the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS), Scoliosis Research Society (SRS), Musculoskeletal Infection Society of America (MSIS-NA), North American Spine Society (NASS), Orthopedic Research Society (ORS) and Society for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery (SMISS).
What does NASS stand for?
NASS stands for North American Spine Society
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NASS
We have 78 other meanings of NASS in our Acronym Attic
- Naval Academy Sailing Squadron
- Naval Academy Summer Seminar (summer admissions program for prospective students)
- Naval Air Signal School (US Navy)
- Nebraska Agricultural Statistics Service
- Network Attached Storage Systems
- Network Attachment Subsystem
- New Age Security Solutions
- Ngee Ann Secondary School (Singapore)
- North American Shagya-Arabian Society
- North American Speed Society
- North American Strongman Society
- North American Sundial Society
- Numerical Aerodynamics Simulation System
- National Automotive Sampling System/Crashworthiness Data System
- National Association of Schools of Social Administration (est. 1936)
- National Association of Shooting Sports Athletes (Richardson, TX)
- National Secretariat for Social Action (Catholic Bishops' Conference of the Philippines)
- Negro American Space Society of Astronauts (from short film entitled 'The Old Negro Space Program')
- Noradrenergic and Specific Serotonergic Antidepressant
- North America Stone Skipping Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
About NASS The North American Spine Society (NASS) is a leading provider of continuing medical education (CME) for spine specialists.
a member of the physiatry department at Wenatchee Valley Medical Center, recently accepted invitations from the North American Spine Society to serve as instructor and co-chair for two of its courses.
Consultation with: North American Spine Society members.
Blackstone plans to introduce Trinity this week during the 20th annual meeting of the North American Spine Society in Philadelphia.
Carrying around those extra pounds takes a toll on the body and is particularly tough on Americans' overloaded backs, according to findings from a new patient survey from the North American Spine Society (NASS).
North American Spine Society 6300 North River Road, Suite 500 Rosemont, IL 60018-4231 847/698-1630 Fax: 847/823-8668 World Wide Web address: http://www.
Precision Spine announced that it will be attending the North American Spine Society (NASS) 27th Annual Meeting in Dallas, Texas during October 24-26, 2012.