Previously at Xerox for 23 years, Martin ran the North American Solutions Group, Xerox's largest marketing operation.
What does NASG stand for?
NASG stands for North American Solutions Group (Xerox Corporation)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NASG
We have 8 other meanings of NASG in our Acronym Attic
- North Atlantic Salmon Farming Industry
- North American Science Fiction Convention
- North American Soccer Football League
- National Association of State Fire Marshals
- National Association of Store Fixture Manufacturers
- National Association for the Specialty Food Trade
- National Association of S Gaugers
- National Association of School Governors (now National Governors’ Association; UK)
- New Age Social Group (Phoenix, AZ)
- Non-Pneumatic Anti-Shock Garment
- North American Specialty Glass (Trumbauersville, PA)
- National Association to Stop Guardian Abuse
- National Semiconductor Golf Association
- North American Scottish Games Athletics
- North American Sea Glass Association
- North American Strawberry Growers Association
- North American Sugar Glider Association
- National Association of School Governing Bodies
- National Study of Graduate Education in Internal Medicine
- National Association of Sessional General Practitioners (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to StorageTek, Martin was president of the North American Solutions Group, which is Xerox's largest marketing operation.
The company's North American operations will now be organized through these two groups: * North American Solutions Group, led by Doug Lord, and includes all direct sales and service in the U.
This is a perfect example of working with a customer to become a direct partner in their business," said Mike Brannigan, president, Xerox North American Solutions Group.
As part of this leadership change, Glen Doody, senior vice president, North American Solutions Group has resigned effective October 31, 2001.
This agreement demonstrates the strength of Xerox's relationships with leading customers like Staples, the quality of Xerox digital technology, and the increasing momentum of our growth strategy," said Michael Brannigan, president, Xerox North American Solutions Group.
He will report directly to Glen Doody, senior vice president and general manager of JetForm's North American solutions group.
The breakfast is designed to showcase the dedication and success of America's Olympians, both past and present," said Michael Mac Donald, president, Xerox North American Solutions Group.