What does NARSIA stand for?
NARSIA stands for North American Remote Sensing Industries Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- National Association for Research on Schizophrenia and Affective Disorders (Great Neck, NY)
- National Advanced Remote Sensing Application Program (USGS)
- National Animal Rescue and Sheltering Coalition (various organizations)
- National Applied Resource Sciences Center (now National Science and Technology Center; US DOI)
- National Association of Reinforcing Steel Contractors (Fairfax, VA)
- North American Regional Science Council
- North American Root Server Confederation
- National Alliance for Research on Schizophrenia and Depression
- National Association of Retired Sears Employees
- Native American Recreation and Sport Institute (Indianapolis, IN; coach and youth director training)
- Natural Resources Information System (online database of all UK DFID-funded projects)
- Nebraska Ambulance Rescue Service Information System
- Navy Acquisition Reform Senior Oversight Council
- National Agricultural Research Strategic Plan
- National Antimicrobial Resistance Surveillance Program (est. 1991; Australia)
- National Authority for Remote Sensing and Space Sciences (Egypt; est. 1971)
- Nalidixic Acid-Resistant Salmonella Typhi (bacteria)
- National Association for Research in Science Teaching (Canada)
- Naval Air Rescue Training Command (US Navy)
- North American Research Strategy for Tropospheric Ozone