Bond will participate at the BMO Capital Markets 8th Annual North American Real Estate Conference to be held in Chicago September 16-17, 2013.
What does NARE stand for?
NARE stands for North American Real Estate (Schaumburg, IL)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NARE
We have 6 other meanings of NARE in our Acronym Attic
- Nagarjuna Agricultural Research and Development Institute (est. 1995; Andhra Pradesh, India)
- National Agricultural Research and Development Institute (Jamaica)
- Navy Acquisition, Research, & Development Information Center
- Navy Automated Research & Development Information System
- National Agriculture and Rural Development Plan
- National Agricultural Research and Development Systems
- Nav Canada Auxiliary Radar Display System
- National Agency for Renewable Energy (Romania)
- National Alliance for Restructuring Education (National Center for Education and the Economy; now America's Choice)
- National Association of Regional Employers (UK)
- North Atlantic Regional Experiment
- Norwegian Antarctic Research Expedition
- National Association of Real Estate Appraisers
- North American Reggio Emilia Alliance (Roswell, GA)
- Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association
- Nantucket Association of Real Estate Brokers (Nantucket, MA)
- National Association of Real Estate Brokers (minority real estate professionals organization)
- National Association of Real Estate Companies
- National Association of Real Estate Consultants
- National Renewable Energy Centre (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TIAA-CREF will continue to manage its own North American real estate business, and also provide investment management services for the new venture.
NYSE: MG) has appointed DTZ to provide services across its North American real estate portfolio.
Charlottesville, Virginia-based SNL Financial is "responding to the new wave of real estate securitization gathering momentum across the globe" by expanding its coverage of North American real estate securities to include companies in Europe and Asia-Pacific.
NYSE: VTR) ("Ventas" or the "Company") announced today that management will participate in a panel discussion at the BMO Capital Markets North American Real Estate Conference in Chicago, Illinois on Thursday, September 6, 2012, at 11:45 a.
Anthony Orso of Cantor Commercial Real EstateFrom the January issue: Conditions weren't exactly ideal when Doug Tiesi arrived from London in the spring of 2009 to head up The Royal Bank of Scotland's North American real estate advisory group.
Under the agreement, Cushman & Wakefield will assume responsibility for the delivery of integrated services including transaction management, project management, and strategic advisory services for UTC's entire North American real estate portfolio consisting of approximately 52 million square feet of commercial building space and 1,600 properties.
region, today announced that it will participate in the BMO Capital Markets 2012 North American Real Estate Conference in Chicago, Illinois.