Ty Cannon, PhD, Departments of Psychology and Psychiatry and Biobehavioral Sciences at UCLA helped the Staglins make the historic announcement of the $21 million grant for the North American Prodromal Longitudinal Study (NAPLS).
What does NAPLS stand for?
NAPLS stands for North American Prodromal Longitudinal Study
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Not Another Programming Language (computer programming)
- Northeast Association of Pre-Law Advisors
- National Assessment Program-Literacy and Numeracy (Australia)
- National Authorities on Public Libraries in Europe
- North American Pharmacist Licensure Examination
- North American Professional Liability Insurance Agency
- National Association of Professionals concerned with Language Impaired Children
- Native American Political Leadership Program (George Washington University, Washington, DC)
- North American Presentation Level Protocol Standard (less common)
- North American Presentation-Level Protocol Syntax
- National Academy of Popular Music
- National Association of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
- National Association of Photographic Manufacturers
- National Association of Presort Mailers (est. 1984; postal worksharing; Annapolis, MD)
- National Association of Punch Manufacturers (now North American Punch Manufacturers Association)
- National Association of Purchasing Management
- National Association of Professional Martial Artists
- NATO Airborne Early Warning Programme Management Agency
- North American Punch Manufacturers Association (formerly National Association of Punch Manufacturers)
- Navy Preventive Medicine Information System (US Navy)