Possible declines in the health and population of pollinators pose a significant threat to the integrity of biodiversity, to global food webs and to human health," according to the North American Pollinator Protection Campaign.
What does NAPPC stand for?
NAPPC stands for North American Pollinator Protection Campaign (San Francisco, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Sodium Pyrophosphate
- National Aerial Photography Program
- National Association of Public Pension Attorneys
- National Parenting Publications Awards
- Nigerian American Public Professionals Association
- North American Polyelectrolyte Producers Association
- North American Potbellied Pig Association
- North American Pt-to-Pt Association
- Northern American Phreakers/Piraters Association
- National Academy of Professional Plein Air Painters
- National Association of Private Psychiatric Hospitals (US)
- Naval Aviator Pilot Production Improvement
- Non-Abusive Psychological and Physical Intervention
- Tetrasodium Diphosphate Decahydrate
- National Property Performance Management Initiative (UK)
- National Association of Preferred Providers Organisations (RSA)
- North American Plant Protection Organization
- Nerve Agent Pretreatment Pyridostigmine, Oral, Sustained - Release
- National Alliance of Professional Psychology Providers
- National Association of Peer Program Professionals
Samples in periodicals archive:
The North American Pollinator Protection Campaign and USDA's Agriculture and Food Research Initiative funded the research.
The Bureau of Oceans, Environment and Science in October hosted the annual conference of the North American Pollinator Protection Campaign.