PokerStars is the official sponsor of some of the biggest live poker tournaments in the world, including: the European Poker Tour (EPT), the PokerStars Caribbean Adventure (PCA), Latin American Poker Tour (LAPT), North American Poker Tour (NAPT), and Asia Pacific Poker Tour (APPT).
What does NAPT stand for?
NAPT stands for North American Poker Tour (PokerStars)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of NAPT
We have 18 other meanings of NAPT in our Acronym Attic
- National Association for Poetry Therapy
- National Association for Prevention of Tuberculosis of Great Britain
- National Association for Proton Therapy
- National Association for Pupil Transportation
- National Association of Plumbing Teachers
- Native American Public Telecommunications
- Naval Air Primary Training (US Navy)
- Navy Advanced Placement Test (US Navy)
- Network Address Port Translation
- New Asia Professional Timer
- North American Proficiency Testing Program (Logan, UT; Soil Science Society of America)
- Network Address Port Translator - Protocol Translator
- National Alliance of Public Transportation Advocates
- National Association for the Prevention of Teacher Abuse
- National Association of Professional Teaching Assistants (UK)
- Naval Air Primary Training Command (US Navy)
- Naval Air Propulsion Test Center
- National Association of Psychiatric Treatment Centers for Children (Washington, DC)
- Naval Air Primary Training Command Regional Office (US Navy)
- National Association of Television Program Executives
Samples in periodicals archive:
Featured prominently on the World Poker Tour and the North American Poker tour, the Bike is one of the largest tournament casinos on the globe.
The Venetian then dissolved its sponsorship arrangement with PokerStars and its North American Poker Tour.
Shulman said, "The North American Poker Tour (NAPT), to be known as The IPATour has a number of things working in its favor and I believe the IPA Tour will make it.
The winner will also receive an entry into the $10,000 North American Poker Tour Invitational at Hollywood Park in September 2006.
With its high-stakes competition, national reach, and the commitment of over 50 of the world's best players, the North American Poker Tour will launch in May 2006, offering a concept tantamount to a royal flush.
will televise it events under the concept North American Poker Tour.