About the North American Plastics Industry Study Plante & Moran's annual North American Plastics Study is widely regarded as the most in-depth benchmarking survey available linking profitability and performance in the plastics industry.
What does NAPIS stand for?
NAPIS stands for North American Plastics Industry Study
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAPIS
We have 4 other meanings of NAPIS in our Acronym Attic
- Network of Asia Pacific Insurance Institutes
- National Association for Public Interest Law ( now Equal Justice Works)
- National Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (Calabasas, CA)
- Network Application Programming Interface Layer
- National Association of Printing Ink Manufacturers
- National Petroleum Investment Management Services (Nigeria)
- National Association for Program Information and Performance Measurement
- National Aging Programs Information System
- National Agricultural Pest Information System
- Natural Products Information System
- National Association of Professional Inspectors and Testers (UK)
- National Alliance Party of Kenya
- Njarange Area Project Kenya
- North American ParaKart Racing Association (napkra.org
- National Air Photo Library (Canada)
- National Amateur Pool League (New York, NY)
- National Association for Printing Leadership
- National Association of Printers and Lithographers
- Network Amateur Poker League (Indianapolis, IN)
- Network Architecture and Performance Lab