John Di Capua, Chairman of Anesthesiology at North Shore-LIJ and member of the Board of Directors at North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA).
What does NAPA stand for?
NAPA stands for North American Partners in Anesthesia
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAPA
We have 72 other meanings of NAPA in our Acronym Attic
- Natural Area Preservation Association (Texas)
- Natural Areas Protection Act (Canada)
- Naval Architectural Package (Software Package)
- Naval Association of Physician Assistants
- Nebraska Academy of Physician Assistants
- Network Application Performance Analysis (Cisco)
- News and Public Affairs (various organizations)
- Niagara Antique Power Association
- No Apto Para Adultos (Spanish: Not for Adults)
- North Adriatic Ports Association (seaports)
- North Atlantic Ports Association
- National Association of Professional Allstate Agents, Inc. (Gulfport, MS)
- National Association of Public Auto Auctions (North Carolina)
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- National Association for People Abused in Childhood (UK)
- Nepali American Public Affairs Council
- Nippon Auto Parts Aftermarket Committee (Japan)
- North American Petroleum Accounting Conference (Professional Development Institute)
- North American Pharmacy Accreditation Commission
- Northern AIDS Prevention and Care
Samples in periodicals archive:
6 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- IDX Systems Corporation today announced that in the second quarter of 2005, North American Partners in Anesthesia (NAPA) selected IDX(R) Groupcast(R) to increase operational efficiencies and support their plans for significant expansion.