Tucker, who holds a laundry list of accomplishments within the bridge community including North American Open Pairs Champion (2000) and President of Atlanta Junior Bridge, received the honor at the Spring North American Bridge Competition (NABC) in Louisville, KY.
What does NAOP stand for?
NAOP stands for North American Open Pairs (bridge championship)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAOP
We have 2 other meanings of NAOP in our Acronym Attic
- Natural Advantage of Nations (textbook)
- North American Ocean Noise Coalition
- National Association of Optometrists and Opticians (Ohio)
- National Aviation Operations Officer
- Northern Area Oil Operations (Aramco)
- North American Olive Oil Association
- National Academy of Psychology (India)
- National Alliance for Optional Parenthood (previously National Organization for Non-parents)
- National Association for Olmsted Parks (Washington, DC)
- Noisy Act of Protest (band)
- Nuclear Asset Optimization Plan
- New Architectures for Optical Processing in Industrial Applications
- National Association of Payment Professionals
- Native American Office Products and Supplies (Rapid City, SD)
- National Association Of Realtors
- North American Opinion Research Inc.
- North American Old Roman Catholic Church
- National Association for Oilheat Research & Education
- National Association of Retired Reform Rabbis
- Nasmyth Adaptive Optics System (astronomy)