The American Board of Ophthalmology has gained certification from Kline, being a member of the North American Neuro-Ophthalmology Society and is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
What does NANOS stand for?
NANOS stands for North American Neuro-Ophthalmology Society
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Association of Neonatal Nurse Practitioners (est. 1984)
- Nano's ANOther editor (enhanced free Pico clone)
- Network Analysis Network Optimization (Avaya)
- Prefix for 10 to the -9th Power
- North American Native Orchid Alliance, Inc.
- National Novel Finishing Month
- North American Network Operations Group
- North American Native Orchid Journal (Journal of the North American Native Orchid Alliance)
- Northwest Association of Networked Ocean Observing Systems
- NANometre Structures for Future OPToelectronic Applications
- National Association of Neurological Occupational Therapists (UK)
- National Novel Writing Month
- National Association of Naval Photography
- National Association of Non-Principals (healthcare providers)
- National Association of Nutrition Professionals (est. 1985; formerly Society of Certified Nutritionists; Berkeley, CA)
- Native Rat Atrial Natriuretic Peptide (biochemistry)
- Non-Accelerator New Physics (conference)
- North American Numbering Plan
- North Alabama Nurse Practitioner Association
- North American Nature Photography Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
9-14 39th Annual North American Neuro-Ophthalmology Society (NANOS) Meeting, Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort, Snowbird, Utah.
NASDAQ: SIRT), a biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing small molecule drugs to treat diseases of aging, announced today that Kenneth Shindler, MD, PhD, University of Pennsylvania Scheie Eye Institute in Philadelphia, will present preclinical data at the North American Neuro-Ophthalmology Society annual meeting showing that SRT501, when orally administered, slows retinal ganglion cell loss during optic neuritis, a neurodegenerative eye disorder, and suppresses neurological dysfunction in a preclinical model of Multiple Sclerosis.