Resource: Go to the North American Mycological Association Because foraged foods have such strong, distinctive flavors—sourness, pungency, saltiness, and bitterness deter herbivores in the wild—it’s best to create recipes that spotlight, rather than compete with, their rich tastes.
What does NAMA stand for?
NAMA stands for North American Mycological Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAMA
We have 55 other meanings of NAMA in our Acronym Attic
- National Mall (US National Park Service)
- Nationally Appropriate Mitigation Action
- New Amsterdam Musical Association
- Nigerian Airspace Management Agency
- Node Activation Multiple Access
- Nomura Asset Management Australia
- Non-Agricultural Market Access
- North American MICR Association
- North American Millers' Association
- North American Mobile Association
- Northwest Airlines Meteorologist Association
- Northwest Atlantic Marine Alliance (Gloucester, MA)
- North American Merchant Advance Association
- National Alliance for Media Arts and Culture
- National Association of Media Arts Centers (San Francisco, CA)
- National Association of Mongolian Agricultural Cooperatives (Mongolia)
- Nederlandse Algemene Miniatuur Auto Club (Dutch: Dutch General Miniature Auto Club)
- Northern Area Mutual Aid Consortium (Palm Beach, FL)
- National Association of Minority Auto Dealers
- North American Martial Arts Institute (Norwalk, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CONTACT: North American Mycological Association, (304) 744-1654, www.